Followers

Wednesday 3 January 2018

A Little Tweak!!

With a nasty dose of 'Man Flu' at the moment I have had the rare opportunity of going over some of my older forgotten photos. When I do this I suddenly remember some great days spent in the field and also start to wonder why I didn't delete half of the images. Having said that, quite a few of the pictures that I wasn't particularly pleased with I have managed with a little tweaking to give them a new life. Most of this has just been a slight change of colour balance, or re-cropping. Some of the rescued images I thought I would share.



Female Chalkhill Blue.



Male Chalkhill Blue.



Grayling.



Male Keeled Skimmer.



Male Small Red-eyed Damselfly.



Male Chalkhill Blue.



Red-veined Darter.



Female Emerald Damselfly.



A newly emerged male Beautiful Demoiselle.



3 comments:

  1. Like you Bob, I've had the flu too. Took me 10 days to get over it and lost about 5lb in weight. A lovely selection of photos. Love the fresh Demoiselle shot, class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing picture ! very very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete